- Join Murder's Inc!
- TS Connection Guide
- Server Guidelines
- Admin Handbook
- Match Reports
- Battlelog Platoon
- Steam Group
- Rust Map
- BF Stats
- Rust Stats
- Roles & Responsibilities
5 vs 5 Domination TournamentName:5 vs 5 Domination TournamentScheduled Start:5:00 PM Wed 13th Jul 2016Number of teams:8Players per team:6Type:Round Robin, Double EliminationRandomized:NoEntrance Fee:Free
- Each team roster will consist of five or six players, of which only five may participate at any given time.
- Team rosters must be submitted prior to the start of the tournament.
- No rostered player may play for another team during the current tournament.
- Rosters are firm and may not be changed during the tournament. The exception being that a team may replace a player that must retire from the tournament.
- Matches will be played in the “hardcore” mode with limited availability of weapons, unlocks, and gadgets.
- A team may start a match with four players, the fifth player to join when possible. It is totally up to the opposing team if they also want to play with only four players or if they chose to use all five.
- If a team cannot produce four players within ten minutes of the scheduled match start time, the opposing team may choose to reschedule or at their sole discretion, accept a forfeit win.
- Each match will consist of two rounds on the same map, in the same game style, with teams in the alternate starting positions for the second game.
- The team with the highest ticket remaining total will be declared the match winner.
- Tie Breaker: In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by who won their game with the most time remaining on the clock. If that also results in a tie, a third round will be played. Starting positions to be determined by a coin flip.
- The teams will be placed in groups via random draw.
- Each group will play a round-robin tournament. Teams will receive 1 point for a win and 0 points for a loss.
- At the end of the group round the top two teams in each group will advance to the elimination round.
- The elimination round is a standard single-elimination bracket.
- The first three places will receive awards.
BANNED WEAPONS, UNLOCKS, AND GADGETS
- ACE 52
- M320 (except smoke)
- Battle Pickups
- Spawn beacon
- All shotguns
- Motion balls
- V40 Mini Grenade
- RGO Impact Grenade
- Flashbang Grenade
- M224 Mortar
- IRNV Scope
- FLIR Scope
- ALL DLC weapons and gadgets
If a player spawns with any of these items in their loadout, they will be killed. This kill is registered against the team’s ticket count. A warning is issued to remove the offending item(s) from your inventory and respawn.
$10 Steam Credit
Level 3 Perks x 1 Month*
Level 2 Perks x 1 Month*
Level 1 Perks x 1 Month*
*Those with existing donations will be upgraded to the next level of perks for a month!
31st Jul 2016AngryMilks
Any reason the G18 isn't listed as a banned weapon, but is banned?13th Jul 2016Watjalukinat
DLC Weapons - Gadgets
- BF Stats
- Match Reports