- Rust Map
- BF Stats
- Rust Stats
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Join Murder's Inc!
- TS Connection Guide
- Server Guidelines
- Admin Handbook
- Battlelog Platoon
- Steam Group
Murder Inc Rust Community
- To ensure the best possible experience, our Rust server is hosted on it's own physical dedicated machine in the United States... Literally the only thing running on the server is Rust.
Server Wipe Details:
- Last map wipe: 2 Jun 2017
- Next map wipe: TBD
Connect to the Murder Inc Rust server:
- Search MIgaming in game browser.
- Press F1 and copy / paste: client.connect rust.MiGaming.us:28015
- OR CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR RUST SERVER!! a. If you get a promp to allow bootstrapper, allow it, it opens up a Steam joiner to have Rust open/connect to our server.
Stay up-to-date with our Rust Server Feed:
View current map seed:
- There's an in-game map that allow you to see monuments, where you are, where friends/clans are, etc.
Join Our Steam Group:
- You can receive live updates on server wipes and times by joining our Steam group.
View your Stats!
- Currently being re-worked (in-active)
- You can find us on TeamSpeak or on our Rust forum.
- Note: Do NOT use in game chat to try and alert our volunteers of potential cheaters. The moment a cheater has been 'outed' the work required to remove the cheater has increased drastically. The best (fastest!) method to alert our volunteer team is via TeamSpeak.
Generic requests for admins (e.g: Is there an admin on? Who's the admin? Can an admin help me?) will likely be ignored. 99% of cases there isn't anything we can help with anyway. We take as much of a hands off approach as possible and do not like alerting problem users to our presence.
ABOUT OUR GROUP AND WHY YOU SHOULD PLAY WITH MURDER INC:
The group's original focus has been been on the FPS franchise Battlefield starting early with Battlefield 3 and into Battlefield 4 / Hardline. Daily, on average, we see more than 600 players connected to our servers at any one time. Our motto for Battlefield has been "No Stupid Rules" -- we are bringing that same no-nonsense approach to our Rust servers.
Rules of the server are simple:
- No cheating
- No bigotry/Racism
- No disruptive behavior (constant chat/mic spamming and the like)
- No clipping through rocks to build bases
That's it. No one cares if you talk shit, kill everyone, don't kill anyone, call the volunteer admins shit players when you kill them, raid community member bases... Get it? As long as you're not being stupid, we really do not care how you play, we only want you to play on our server.
To clarify it is detrimental to server health if players completely wall off monuments, rad towns, or fresh spawn areas. Please do not do it.
VOLUNTEERS IN GAME
Due to population decrease and constant complaints of admin abuse, MiG admins will not longer be playing on our server. We want our player to trust us.
Our promise to you is that no volunteer will ever use their trusted position of responsibility to their advantage. Further, if there are substantiated reports of volunteers using their position to benefit themselves or another player, that individual will no longer be in that position
Chat BoxTwinGunsLLP 8:56 AM Server crashed right before I made the post, glad to see it filled up again!PrOpR1oCePtIoN 12:36 AM You crazyPrOpR1oCePtIoN 12:36 AM How is that dead?PrOpR1oCePtIoN 12:36 AM There are 57 peeps on #1PrOpR1oCePtIoN 12:36 AM What?TwinGunsLLP 11:25 PM Dang, #1 just ate it. Back tomorrow!JL 11:03 PM guess nobody has had a chance to look at the votemap scriptJL 11:03 PM zavod graveyard shift just won on #1 and it went to Altai..Angry_Cuban13 19th Aug Obey, you know better than to use the chat box to report players...Angry_Cuban13 19th Aug Oh Twins lol....TwinGunsLLP 19th Aug Doh, forgot about the "NJ GG" language filter last night. Don't think I was banned as it just said I was kicked.obeytheboss 19th Aug need a hacker banned on server 1 ICE_POSEIDONobeytheboss 19th Aug any Admins on?JL 19th Aug need any bf adminAngry_Cuban13 17th Aug Not reallyfunkadelik 17th Aug Is Battlefield still having connection problems?Da-Jesuss 17th Aug I have shares of BTC and ETH. Its crazy people aren't buying in as much as I would think they would. BTC is going to keep on rising until the paper dollar crumbles.TwinGunsLLP 16th Aug It's not like I have "OMG LAMBO MONEY" involved hah, but I still did get in relatively low. Not $15 per bitcoin low, but substantially lower than it is now. It's kind of a rainy day fund, don't need the money, but it's there to cash out if an emergency hits etc. Good luck to you as well!TwinGunsLLP 16th Aug Thanks Bizzle, I think at this point I'm in it for the LONG. I'm lucky to where I make decent money for myself, and still young enough to recover from big losses.Bizzle239 16th Aug So you're in for the LONG? or do you short trade? I have very little to invest so I can't make short's work for me due to the fees and whatnot, but that seems to be the way to go? Either way, best of luck to you! Forum Activity
- BF Stats