- Battlelog Platoon
- Steam Group
- Join Murder's Inc!
- TS Connection Guide
- Server Guidelines
- Admin Handbook
- Match Reports
- Rust Map
- BF Stats
- Rust Stats
Murder Inc Rust Community
- To ensure the best possible experience, our Rust server is hosted on it's own physical dedicated machine in the United States... Literally the only thing running on the server is Rust.
Server Wipe Details:
- Last map wipe: 2 Jun 2017
- Next map wipe: TBD
Connect to the Murder Inc Rust server:
- Search MIgaming in game browser.
- Press F1 and copy / paste: client.connect rust.MiGaming.us:28015
- OR CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR RUST SERVER!! a. If you get a promp to allow bootstrapper, allow it, it opens up a Steam joiner to have Rust open/connect to our server.
Stay up-to-date with our Rust Server Feed:
View current map seed:
- There's an in-game map that allow you to see monuments, where you are, where friends/clans are, etc.
Join Our Steam Group:
- You can receive live updates on server wipes and times by joining our Steam group.
View your Stats!
- Currently being re-worked (in-active)
- You can find us on TeamSpeak or on our Rust forum.
- Note: Do NOT use in game chat to try and alert our volunteers of potential cheaters. The moment a cheater has been 'outed' the work required to remove the cheater has increased drastically. The best (fastest!) method to alert our volunteer team is via TeamSpeak.
Generic requests for admins (e.g: Is there an admin on? Who's the admin? Can an admin help me?) will likely be ignored. 99% of cases there isn't anything we can help with anyway. We take as much of a hands off approach as possible and do not like alerting problem users to our presence.
ABOUT OUR GROUP AND WHY YOU SHOULD PLAY WITH MURDER INC:
The group's original focus has been been on the FPS franchise Battlefield starting early with Battlefield 3 and into Battlefield 4 / Hardline. Daily, on average, we see more than 600 players connected to our servers at any one time. Our motto for Battlefield has been "No Stupid Rules" -- we are bringing that same no-nonsense approach to our Rust servers.
Rules of the server are simple:
- No cheating
- No bigotry/Racism
- No disruptive behavior (constant chat/mic spamming and the like)
- No clipping through rocks to build bases
That's it. No one cares if you talk shit, kill everyone, don't kill anyone, call the volunteer admins shit players when you kill them, raid community member bases... Get it? As long as you're not being stupid, we really do not care how you play, we only want you to play on our server.
To clarify it is detrimental to server health if players completely wall off monuments, rad towns, or fresh spawn areas. Please do not do it.
VOLUNTEERS IN GAME
Due to population decrease and constant complaints of admin abuse, MiG admins will not longer be playing on our server. We want our player to trust us.
Our promise to you is that no volunteer will ever use their trusted position of responsibility to their advantage. Further, if there are substantiated reports of volunteers using their position to benefit themselves or another player, that individual will no longer be in that position
Chat BoxB1G7r33 19th Oct Twin fan Asus 1070's are $50 off on Newegg, TODAY ONLYB1G7r33 19th Oct Twin fan Asus 1070's are $50 off on Newegg, TODAY ONLYTwinGunsLLP 18th Oct That, or I could just stop being a moron with no memory.Angry_Cuban13 18th Oct Lol we gonna have to add an exception for you onlyTwinGunsLLP 18th Oct gg njTwinGunsLLP 18th Oct I say it all the time too damnitTwinGunsLLP 18th Oct ugh, forgot about the "nj gg" filter again. Sorry.Derlict 18th Oct :-O <===( )Derlict 18th Oct Damn foreigners always screwing it up for the rest of us.Angry_Cuban13 18th Oct I was going to vote ban you for using emojisKonflicT_RiZe 18th Oct /Bringit not meKonflicT_RiZe 18th Oct yippee ki yay motherfuckers! ;PAngry_Cuban13 17th Oct Milks, you're name is so white I couldn't find who wrote the message when I woke up lolMotorcharge 16th Oct He did, Cuban already replied to it. 1 week ban, he has 3 days left.AngryMilks 16th Oct @stevieskyline, please make a post following the outlines within the ban appeal section please. After that we can move forward with looking into your ban.stevieskyline 16th Oct Hey guys, I guess I am banned? What do I have to do to get unbanned?Angry_Cuban13 16th Oct Sounds like you should have prevented this, oh well.NTAK 16th Oct Yeah Thanks, been working in IT for 30 years...Angry_Cuban13 16th Oct Make sure you don't bridge your shit NTAK!Angry_Cuban13 16th Oct Yep, some manufacturers started rolling out updates as early as sometime last week I read. Forum Activity
- BF Stats
- Match Reports