- Rust Map
- BF Stats
- Rust Stats
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Join Murder's Inc!
- TS Connection Guide
- Server Guidelines
- Admin Handbook
- Match Reports
- Battlelog Platoon
- Steam Group
The document below outlines the expectations of Murder Inc's Admins. All admins volunteer of their own accord to help better the gaming experience at MIgaming. Admin responsibilities can at times be stressful, but the position is always very rewarding. The role of volunteer admin is a temporary position available to all MI members who have applied and gone through the interview process. While volunteer admins are the front line representatives, and enforces of MI... they are not policy makers.
Some of the links below may work only for volunteers.
1. Volunteer Admin Requirements
Proven dedication to the community. Every one of our members is welcome to apply to become a server admin. But what we are looking for when potentially choosing you is a proven track record of dedication. YOU need to be active in game (Battlefield/Rust/etc.), on the forums, and in Teamspeak. It's very hard to be an admin and lead if you're not active within the group. Being an admin is not a permanent position since there are many members who want the chance to become an admin, but not many admin slots available. Rotating new admins in keeps all volunteers fresh.
A reasonable level of intelligence. When one is an admin they are essentially on their own most of the time. You are going to be called on to make decisions in game that can drastically affect the portrayal of MI as a whole. Admin manager won't always be on to offer up advice on how to deal with a situation. And not making a decision can be just as bad as making a wrong one.
Don't be a pushover. As an admin you have the right to tell people what to do. Now this doesn't mean we turn into bullies and boss people around. Your power should be used with discretion. If you feel you need to order someone to do something, then do it. You can't be an admin and try to please everyone all the time. Sometimes you will have to make decisions that aren't going to please everyone.
Be professional when wearing MI tags in game this becomes essential. You can't go around abusing admin for little things just because someone annoyed you. If a person is actually going against community/server rules than do what you got to do, but be professional about it.
It is expected that you to put in at least 10 hours weekly. Since, servers are so popular we constantly need admins to do their job. We do encourage you to take time off for vacation or even just a break for a few days but please let the admin manager know.
Fill out BAN REPORTS in the Admin Ban Reports Section
A) Battlefield Reports
B) Rust Reports
Admins need to be in the correct game channels while playing in order to be more aware of what's going on in the gaming server. If there is an issue, admins playing in particular server should be consulted before making a decision.
2. Kick/Ban process
- All bans require ban reports.
- Server Guidelines for the whole kick/ban process (read "Kick/Ban process sections 1&2).
3. Admin forum etiquette
Section 1. Conduct
- Have fun but be respectful of new members.
- When taking part in a heated debate do NOT throw personal insults/threats.
- Make sure you are familiar with the information in the "TRACKER".
- Make sure you are familiar with the admin guidelines before posting (you will be notified of changes to the original document).
- Sometimes when you have a question it might be better to message the donation lead/admin lead/server lead.
Section 1.What is a Ban Appeal?
- A Ban Appeal is a forum post in the Ban Appeals section an offending player submits to appeal there ban.
Section 2. Handling ban appeals
- The banning Admin may be notified of the appeal by the ban appeal manager, however admins need to "follow" ban appeals section. Only the banning admin and selected individuals are to respond to the ban appeals. We strongly believe by giving people a second chance if they admit guilt and take responsibility for their actions. DO NOT side with anyone in the ban appeal post, DO NOT question the banning admin in public all these things need to be done in a private forum/channel.
5. Admin abuse
Section 1. What is admin abuse?
- Admin Abuse is any admin abusing his or her position without justified reason or cause or to get an edge over other players.
Section 2. Examples of admin abuse
- Some examples of Admin Abuse include but are not limited to, banning or kicking a player for being “too good.” Banning or kicking a player for talking crap to others or the admin themselves. Being asked by another player to ban or kick someone before investigating the cause for the request is also Admin Abuse. This list is not all inclusive and admins are expected to keep a level head when considering a kick or ban of a player. If in doubt consult another admin.
6. Abusive admin warning/removal process
- When an admin falls out of line and is found to be abusing their powers or is not fostering a healthy community environment action may need to be taken to remove them.
Section 2. Removal process
- 1st offense warning will be given advising the admin which actions need to be corrected immediately.
- 2nd offense FINAL warning will be given advising the admin which actions need to be corrected immediately.
- 3rd offense admin removal.
Chat BoxAngry_Cuban13 2:21 PM We have created a new platoon (http://battlelog.battlefi ... 923175877800272817/) please feel free to join!Angry_Cuban13 2:21 PM If you are not in Discord (you are wrong) and have not heard this announcement, please read: If you are part of the Murder Inc Gaming 2 Platoon (http://battlelog.battlefi ... 431191647698478865/) please leave that platoon as it was created by Konflict.Angry_Cuban13 24th May Post some links brahTexas_Flexas 23rd May Jackfrags on YT has some interesting information on gameplay mechanics and such. All the shit you want to hear about seems to be in that video and not the official Dice one. Go figure.Texas_Flexas 23rd May Holding out for EA PlayTwinGunsLLP 23rd May "Maybe Hardline wasn't so bad after all" bwhahaTwinGunsLLP 23rd May "Did I see a transgender in that Panzer"? Hah, some of these comments are killing me.Da-Jesuss 23rd May This BF5 looks just like BF1TwinGunsLLP 23rd May LOLAngry_Cuban13 23rd May Someone already said that there's probably gonna be a super racist platoon that's gonna have all the characters black as a fuck you lolTwinGunsLLP 23rd May I mean looking at Reddit, you have to really, REALLY look to see a single positive comment. It's basically 99.9% bad. HahaTwinGunsLLP 23rd May I bet they won't even put the nazi symbol in the game.TwinGunsLLP 23rd May Meh, maybe they'll give you an option in settings to turn off those models hahAngry_Cuban13 23rd May >adding females because muh PCAngry_Cuban13 23rd May Did you see the Brit with a katana? lmaoTwinGunsLLP 23rd May Looks like a Farcry game. Hah, DICE went full retard.TwinGunsLLP 23rd May Though look at the picture on this page of the four "soldiers". Lmfao, how do those characters in anyway represent anything from WW2? Lawlz https://www.pcgamesn.com/ ... field-5-premium-passTwinGunsLLP 23rd May I'll still get it though once it's released and some reviews come out. With any luck, the stupid feminist crap will only be in the single player which I never bother with anyway. Forum Activity
- Match Reports
- BF Stats