- Battlelog Platoon
- Steam Group
- Rust Map
- BF Stats
- Rust Stats
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Join Murder's Inc!
- TS Connection Guide
- Server Guidelines
- Admin Handbook
Discord Perks Angry_Cuban13 1 Likes · Like · 21st May
So, we know that some of you have not made the dreaded switch to Discord for two of the following reasons:
- Discord doesn't move you automatically based on what team you are on
- No perks if you join the voice channel on Discord.
Well, the first one remains true. BUT the second one has just changed!
Starting yesterday 05/21/18 if you are in any of the Battlefield Voice Channels (Battlefield 4, BF4 1: ALL MAPS, BF4 10: Mixed Mode) you will get the following perks:
- VIP Kick Whitelist: No more getting kicked because you don't want to throw money our way, we get it you don't like us enough. However, there is one small thing if your Discord name does not match your in-game name the perks are not going to apply to you.
- Auto-Balance Whitelist: No more getting moved to the other team and trying to coordinate with your buddy which one of you has to switch and timing the switch right as another player leaves.
- Ping Whitelist: *drumroll please* the least favorite perk, but if you join any of our Discord voice channels no matter how shitty your 3rd world ping is (SuperHansSolo) you will NOT get kicked. Isn't that exciting?
A little more information on why Discord will not work with Procon. I reached out to the AdKats Developer and he said that because Procon was built on .NET 3.5 which doesn't have web sockets because of this the info would have to get pulled via the Discord widget URL which has a refresh rate of 5 minutes only.
Help your community and vote every 24 hours!
Discord App Widget Chat BoxTwinGunsLLP 10:48 PM Right on!LBCdirtyD 8:54 PM Yea I think Jayztwocents is best out of all of them. He just straightshooter on how it isTwinGunsLLP 23rd Sep Jayztwocents is good too.LBCdirtyD 23rd Sep Ha. Tusk hasn't changed a bit still just Lil Bird machine. Also @Twin now my Youtube feed is all tech channels testing NVlink vs SLI like Linus, GamersNexus and others. WTF....Snarfsnarfff 23rd Sep Tusk didnt stand a chance.. FFW to the thirty second mark and ignore joe rogans podcast in the background lol]TwinGunsLLP 21st Sep Gotdamn Natzis!Texas_Flexas 21st Sep Remember that time the entire world got tired of Nazis lolAngry_Cuban13 21st Sep Wannabe Nazis are annoyingAngry_Cuban13 21st SepOrangeEnergyJeb 20th Sep Oh damnTwinGunsLLP 20th Sep lollllllTwinGunsLLP 20th Sep "keep your edgy teenager shit out of our server and if you put on a retarded edgy emblem again your ban will not be lifted" - Angry CubanTwinGunsLLP 20th Sep Nice!!OrangeEnergyJeb 20th Sep Good news! Dragon Valley isn't glitching for me after updating to the latest NVidia drivers. Yippy!TwinGunsLLP 19th Sep Sure have a good nightLBCdirtyD 19th Sep thanks for letting me knowTwinGunsLLP 19th Sep Yeah 1080ti since the day it came out, great card.LBCdirtyD 19th Sep Wow. That sucks so you just rocking single GPU then these days huhTwinGunsLLP 19th Sep It's more a recent thing, the 10xx series seemed to want to kill it off. Forum Activity
Events Online MembersxXxRockSolidxXx
Online Guests: 13
- BF Stats